Terms of Service
By using and visiting this website (collectively, including all content and functionality available through the SportyPal.com domain name, the " SportyPal Website", “SportyPal”, or "Website"), you agree to:
- These terms and conditions (Terms of Service)
- “SportyPal” legal terms
If you do not agree to any of these terms, or the “SportyPal” Legal Terms please do not use the “SportyPal” website.
Although we may attempt to notify you when some major changes are made to these Terms of Service, we recommend to you periodically to check for the most recent version. “SportyPal” may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the “SportyPal” website.
The “SportyPal” website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by “SportyPal”. “SportyPal” has no control over them, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. By using the Website, you expressly relieve “SportyPal” from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Your account on the Website
In order to be able to use some of the features of the “SportyPal” website, different than preview of the public related information, you will have to create a “SportyPal” account and follow the following rules and restrictions:
- You are not allowed to use another's account without permission.
- When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information, as requested by registration form(s).
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure and secret.
- You must notify “SportyPal” immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- “SportyPal” will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account; you may be liable for the losses of “SportyPal” or others due to such unauthorized use.
General use of the “SportyPal” website” – Restrictions and Permissions
“SportyPal” website hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website;
- You agree not to use or run any automated system, including but not limited to "robots", "spiders", or "offline readers," that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the “SportyPal” server(s) in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, “SportyPal” grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials. “SportyPal” reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personal information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website (e.g. comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- In your use of the website, you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, “SportyPal” Guidelines, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations;
- “SportyPal” reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the “SportyPal” website at any time.
Personal (Your) use of the content on the “SportyPal” website
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the “SportyPal” website.
- The content on the “SportyPal” website, including but not limited to, the text, scripts, graphics, photos, interactive features, service marks and logos, are owned by or licensed to “SportyPal”, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, distributed, displayed, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners;
- You are allowed to access “SportyPal” content only as permitted under this Agreement;
- You agree not to evade, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the “SportyPal” website;
Personal (Your) user submissions and conduct
- If you are account owner on the “SportyPal” website, you may submit workouts) and other related data like your name, place, country etc.. These submissions are collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, “SportyPal” does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions;
- You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize “SportyPal” to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service;
- By submitting User Submissions to “SportyPal”, you hereby grant “SportyPal” a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable license to use and display User Submissions in connection with the “SportyPal” Website and “SportyPal's” (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the “SportyPal” Website;
- “SportyPal” ” doesn’t endorse any User Submission, and disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. “SportyPal” reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice.
Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased from us or it just does not meet your expectations, you should notify us within 7 days from the date of the purchase and we will process your the refund.
Before asking for a refund, we would encourage you to try the following:
Visit our forum (http://forum.sportypal.com) and blog (http://sportypal.wordpress.com). You might be able to find an answer that helps you use the product to your satisfaction.
Perhaps others have been in the same situation and you might find a solution there that works for you as well. Moreover, our support team provides answers to many forum questions.
Contact our support team to see if there is anything further we can do or try. Our support team does its best to solve any issue or to provide a fast fix to a problem.
If the above solutions do not work for you and you already made up your mind to request money back, simply send us a request to our support e-mail (email@example.com) within 7 days of your purchase and we will give you a refund. When requesting to return your money please let us know the reason you wish to stop using our product and service, and if there is anything we can do to keep your business.
Refund conditions based on method of payment
With Credit Card:
For security reasons the credit card you used to make the purchase for which you requested the refund must be valid when you request the refund. We cannot refund to a credit card that has expired or has been cancelled.
A request for a refund must be submitted using a standard support e-mail. Requests directed to other contact addresses or phone calls are not accepted for cancellation.
We also believe that most of money-backs can be avoided. Please contact our qualified staff and you will get a professional assistance in any technical issue you have faced with while installing/configuring/using the software. If you are not happy with our products or services for any reason, you are always welcome to send us your feedback and suggestions on how to improve the software or services we offer. We will do the best we can to ensure you are totally satisfied with our software and customer service.
Account termination Policy
“SportyPal” will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
“SportyPal” reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service.
Your personal information
- Non-Account related activities. You can see the submitted workouts and other data on Website without having a “SportyPal” Account. You can also post questions to us without having a “SportyPal” Account.
- Account-Related activities. Some other activities on “SportyPal”, like connecting the phone and uploading the workouts, and other similar activities, require you to have a “SportyPal” Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a “SportyPal” Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Your Credit Card is protected. Information about credit cards, billing address and other personal information related with the online payment if any, will not be kept on the “SportyPal” website. If you choose to post a message the card number is sent through a strongly encrypted connection directly to the bank. We do not have access to any information about the card or your bank account. The payment processor uses (SSL) which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- Content uploaded to the Site. Any personal information that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Third party advertizing - We or our third party advertising partners may use information about you and your visits to the SportyPal website in order to serve advertisements of interest to you on our web pages. The aggregated information does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number. If you would like to get more information about this practice or to introduce on the choices on not having your information used by these companies please visit: www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Uses of some information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to “SportyPal” website, we use that information to operate and maintain your submission.
- Your name, Place and Country (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload a workout on the “SportyPal” website.
- We will not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages to you. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes or for customer service purposes).
- store information to make your next visit of the “SportyPal” much easier and intuitive
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, visited pages, etc.;
Publicly available information
When you create an account on the “SportyPal” website, some information about your account, such as your name, place, country, etc (not your email address). will be provided to other Users of the site.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the “SportyPal” website, in which case you can still view the publicly available information, but “SportyPal” will not be able to provide other services to you.